South Downs Leisure win Sustainable Business Award
Adur and worthing business awards WINNER
South Downs Leisure was absolutely delighted to receive the award at The Adur and Worthing Business Awards held at the Pavilion Theatre on Friday 4th November 2022.
We are working hard to implement our values, by reaching these, we will achieve the triple bottom line for a Sustainable South Downs Leisure.
Duncan Anderson, Chief Executive for South Downs Leisure said
“It was great to see all the teams hard work rewarded at the Adur & Worthing business awards in November when South Downs Leisure picked up the Sustainable Business of the year award”
Our Vision, Mission & Values
We are working hard to implement our values, by reaching these, we will achieve the triple bottom line for a Sustainable South Downs Leisure.Our sustainability Development Strategy 2022 - 2026
- Make our facilities carbon net zero by 2040 including our pools.
- Make our dry side facilities carbon net zero by 2030.
- Put sustainability at the forefront of key decisions made across South Downs Leisure.
- Training staff
- Educating customers on our journey
- Avoid Greenwashing
- Minimize fossil fuel sources where possible
- Understand supply chain
- 3 P’s in all decisions
- Health and Wellbeing of staff
- Supporting the wider community