Worthing Leisure Centre
Crèche Session Safety Guidelines and Etiquette
- The Crèche will be operating at a reduced capacity giving children more space to play and socially distance.
- All bookings are to be made in advance via our website or app.
- Only one session per day.
- Entry to the Crèche, when dropping and collecting your child, will operate on a strict one in one out basis.
- Please pre-label any items being left with your child e.g. bottles, comforters etc..
- We ask you to be respectful of all other people in the facility and to maintain social distancing at all times.
- Please do not attend a session if you or child is unwell.
- No Shows – From time to time children will be unwell and commitments change, please be reminded to cancel your booking to allow others the opportunity to take the space.
- To improve the customer experience and in line with the Gym and Class bookings a £3 charge for no shows will be charged and further bookings blocked until the charge is cleared.
- Enhanced cleaning and sanitising of all toys and the room facilities will be in operation.
A buggy must be provided for all children under two years and all parents must remain within Worthing Leisure Centre whilst their children are in the crèche. All children must be booked in and signed out by their carers and collected promptly at crèche closing time.
Monday – Thursday: 09:15 – 10:15 | 10:30 – 11:30
Each session will host a maximum of 9 spaces (3 babies and 6 toddlers)
For more information please call Worthing Leisure Centre reception on 01903 905050.
Customers are permitted to advance book only one session per morning.
All spaces are available online or via our app.
Bookings for FIT4 members and Centre Members is 7 days | Non members is 3 days.