- Exercise to Music & Zumba / Barn & Jive
- Latin Line dance – beginners and improvers
- Table Tennis: All levels (PM coaching)
- Badminton & Short Tennis. Badminton Clinic
- Short Mat Bowls: players AM / intro PM
- Art Classes/Craft & Painters Club
- Pilates & Tai-Chi – Chi Kong Classes
- Improvers Ballroom Dancing
- Monthly Speaker Lunches / Quiz
- Painters Club
Enjoy the fun and make new friends. Singles and couples welcome. All equipment provided.
To join this active and exciting club, all you need to do is purchase a standard Phoenix membership of £22.50), register at the Friday hospitality table & join in (it is also included in FIT4 membership if you have one)
Morning all inclusive fee £3.90/Afternoon session cost per session.
Refreshments are available at Phoenix concessionary prices between the following times: 14:00 16:00
Speaker Lunches – 12.30 – 2.30pm
These popular occasions are organised by members on the last Friday of each month. Tickets cost £5.00 if purchased one week in advance from the coffee shop. Talk only tickets, £1.40 from reception purchased on the day (ticket screen) Entry 13.15 – Sorry no self catering allowed. Guests are most welcome. There is no Speaker Lunch during August.
Speaker Lunch Hosts Mo Howlett & Jim Lane
In reception at Worthing Leisure Cetnre on Fridays: Co-ordinator Jeanie Dickenson and a rota of morning club members host the table.
Information on a wide range of events and activities is displayed.
Other social activities to register for at the hospitality table:
Fun Drama – Cinema/Theatre Club – Outward Bound monthly trips for sketching and walking (2nd Tuesday monthly)
Contact: Mrs Jeanie Dickenson
Telephone: 01903 694657