Coronavirus (Covid-19) – Updated Friday 20th March 2020
- We are creating more space for members to help with social distancing, bearing the 2-metre guidelines in mind, and creating more space between cardio equipment in the gym.
- All Group Exercise Classes, Amazon, Creche, Swimming Pool, Phoenix, Table Tennis, will reduce in capacity by 50% to ensure appropriate space
- All classes will finish 5 mins early to allow time for additional cleaning of the areas & equipment.
- Swimming pool open as normal, with reduced capacity.
- Worthing Leisure Centre Health Suite closed.
We are continuously following the advice and guidance of the Government and will move quickly if things change.
Thank you once again for your continued co-operation as we work through these difficult times.
We are aware of the increasing concerns regarding Corona Virus (Covid-19). At South Downs Leisure we are continuing to work closely with the Government guide lines, Swim England and Public Health England.
At this time, all our centres are open. Classes are running as normal. Swimming Lessons and courses are also running as normal.
We would like to remind all our customers to avoid our centres if you have a new or continuous cough or high temperature. Please follow the NHS Guidelines on what to do.
5 Good Reasons to keep exercising
- Physical activity and exercise can help boost immune function
- Exercising is proven to improve mental health
- Exercise lowers stress and anxiety
- Increases strength
- Improves endurance
How can we keep everyone active during closure
We have plans in action! Watch this space!
Frequently Asked Questions
All centres will be closed as from Saturday 21st March 2020 until further notice.
Rest assured that we will be freezing direct debits for our FIT4 and Aquaschool members whilst the imposed closure is in place. There is no need to cancel your direct debits.
All FIT4 memberships paid upfront will have their memberships extended for the duration of our centres being closed.
Our fabulous Chief Executive has demonstrated a great workout to try at home.
Absolutely, workout at home with Les Mills. Classes include
- Bodypump #110
- Bodycombat #80
- Bodybalance #85
- Les Mills GRIT Cardio #29
- Les Mills GRIT Athletic #29
- Les Mills GRIT Strength #29
- CXWorx #35
- RPM #83
- Bodyattack #105
- Bodystep #116
- Sh’Bam #36
- Les Mills Spring #16
- Les Mills Barre #07
- The Trip #18
- Les Mills Training Cardio #01
- Les Mills Training Yoga Flow #01
- BodyCombat Invincible Intro
- Workout #01
- Les Mills GRIT HIIT Beyond Level 1
- Les Mills GRIT Cardio HIIT Blast
- Les Mills Mindfulness
- Les Mills Mindfulness Body Scan 1
WE ARE A CHARITY
As a charity, we are committed to your health and wellbeing. We (South Downs Leisure) will do our utmost to ensure you are kept up to date with the latest guidelines we receive from the government.
We thank you for your co-operation.